|Select a task and click Run Now from the Actions Pane to run the task immediately.
This option enables you to run the selected task with a different user context
in every task invocation.
Run Now dialog appears as shown below :
- Specify user name and password under SharePoint credential to run the task temporarily.
- Select desired authentication mode by which SharePoint Farm Reporter has to connect to the specified SQL server.
- If SQL authentication mode is selected, enter SQL user name and password. In this case, an user profile with the SQL user name and password will be created under the Run As account so as to connect to SQL server while the task runs under the specified Run As account. Read Profile Manager for more details.
- Specify user name and password to run the task temporarily.
- Click OK to run the task with the specified user context.